HELLO BLACK FRIDAY! THE HOLIDAY SHOPPING SEASON OFFICIALLY BEGINS.
And nothing is better than climbing into a comfy chair, with a cuppa and reading a holiday romance novel. According to Harlequin Romance, here are some reasons why:
- Embrace the Holiday spirit: It’s uplifting, inspiring and good entertainment.
- Get rid of stress: That’s right. To do good, its important to feel good. Reading can reduce stress by about 68%.
- Girl Power: Romance novels are typically written by and for women. Best genre to celebrate Girl Power in the 21st century!
- Recharge: Take some me time. Even as little as ten minutes can re-energize you.
- Be Merry: In life and love we all love happily ever afters. In a romance novel, it’s guaranteed.
We’ll be featuring a holiday Romance novel and giveaway every Friday leading up to Christmas. Today we begin with book two in Jo McNally’s, Rendezvous series, STEALING KISSES in the SNOW (HQN).
It’s Christmas in Rendezvous Falls and love’s waiting to be unwrapped…
Single mom Piper Montgomery’s plate is full. Between her two adorable kids, two jobs and a fixer-upper house, she’s so busy she can hardly see straight. But when rugged biker Logan Taggart strolls into the inn where she’s working, she can’t help but stare. He has bad boy written all over him. And with two kids relying on her, that’s the last thing she needs this Christmas.
Rendezvous Falls is nothing but a pit stop for Logan. Once his grandmother is back on her feet and ready to reclaim the inn, Logan can get back on the road. It’s where he belongs, even if his grandmother’s matchmaking book club try to convince him otherwise. Still, there’s something about beautiful spitfire Piper that makes him wonder if family and forever might just be what he needs after all.
But as the holidays draw ever closer, so do Piper and Logan. Could these polar opposites find that all they want this Christmas is each other? You’ll just have to read and find out.
Thanks to Harlequin Romance novels, we have one copy of STEALING KISSES in the SNOW to giveaway. Just tell us your favorite Holiday memory. We’ll announce a winner soon. Good luck.
GIVEAWAY: USA only please
#Harlequin #JoMcNally #Christmas #Holidays #celebrate